The National Wildlife Federation, America's largest wildlife conservation non-profit organization (and the home of beloved wildlife ambassador Ranger Rick), is seeking a Website Marketing Content & Engagement Coordinator. Reporting to the Manager of Website Marketing and Engagement, the coordinator works closely with departments across the Federation to ensure NWF digital assets are updated in a timely and professional manner. Strong copy editing skills are a must, as this position is responsible for editing and posting information representing the Federation's brand across digital platforms, accessible to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has experience in website management and is dependable, adaptable, resourceful, and a detail oriented multi-tasker. The selected applicant's workplace actions are expected to reflect the staff values of the National Wildlife Federation: collaboration, mindfulness, empowerment, inclusivity, and mission focus.
In this job you will perform the following:
- Online production and implementation across the National Wildlife Federation web properties using HTML/CSS and experience with a variety of CMS platforms
- Photo research and minor editing in Photoshop or similar programs for campaign work, online content, and education programs with an editorial eye for good photos
- Acts as a centralized hub of communication for the Website Marketing, User Experience, Production, and Website Development teams for both operational and larger project work
- Cross-departmental collaboration to create engaging content to support NWF's work
- Maintain and manage project request intake process and status report updates.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 years of professional experience, including detail oriented work
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within and across teams
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Google Analytics, and the WordPress platform preferred, willingness to learn (and self-teach systems and tools) is a must
- Passionate interest in wildlife issues and familiarity with the organization's policies and positions
- The ability to adapt to evolving project conditions and respond dynamically and in a positive manner
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Assertive and able to continuously provide attention to both clients and team members
- Creative, selfstarter who is able to find innovative uses of technology and can implement engagement strategies
- Strong copy editing skills
- Strong aptitude for writing web friendly content preferred
The National Wildlife Federation is passionate about protecting wildlife and wild places. Interested candidates should submit both a cover letter and resume. We offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and a flexible work environment. We are committed to further building a diverse team and strongly encourages all qualified professionals to apply.